For any issue with your purchase procedure, please contact the telegram support chat group @BitcoinVoucherGroup and its admins. This term of sale is applied when you purchase a Voucher or any other service through the Bitcoin Voucher Bot platform. Completing an order fully accepts this terms of sale. When referred hereinafter by “BitcoinVoucherBot” we mean the marketplace platform. BitcoinVoucherBot is a marketplace for services in Bitcoin industry. Namely redeemable On-chain, Lightning and Liquid Vouchers, Eur/Btc swaps, Atomic Bitcoin/Liquid/LN swaps, Mullvad, and other services. Each service is issued by different partners/suppliers. The Marketplace is open, so any new partner can be candidate for being part of the system. This Website, the Telegram Bot and all related technical infrastructure (collectively, the “Marketplace”) is owned and operated by
All suppliers providing services inside the Marketplace are responsible for their own services and their own TOS applies. Official Support channels for the Marketplace: Bitcoin Voucher Group support @BitcoinVoucherGroup Bot location: @BitcoinVoucherBot. Support personnel never contacts you in private message or ask you for private keys. Be careful.
Important: Please be sure you are connected to the genuine version of the Bot. Only @BitcoinVoucherBot is the genuine Bot you can trust. There are no other versions. Please be careful. Also do not send or share Voucher details to third parties, if you do you can lose the money. Do not show Vouchers to anyone, otherwise you will lose the value in it. Vouchers are private and only for the owner; must be never ever shared.
- The Marketplace is an automated vendor of Vouchers and services issued by third parties and third parties services; it does not sell bitcoin; it is not money transmitter business;
- No responsibility is taken for Vouchers or other data being hacked or stolen or lost or other details wrongly written or copied (for example your bitcoin addresses) or your account being hacked or stolen;
- Orders can be processed during office hours in UTC time only; Vouchers issued with existing credit vouchers, instead, are auto-generated by the user whenever wanted since credit(voucher) is meant as pre-built Voucher pending creation;
- Voucher issuing and redeem is done through different methods depending on type of Voucher and on Voucher issuer;
To be considered when placing orders:
- when purchasing Vouchers first order is limited to eur 200, next ones as in description for each service and provider;
- always take note of the code to be put in bank transfer description. Very important.
- Vouchers have a Time To Live (TTL) of 25 days since issued; suggested to redeem your Voucher immediately upon receipt. Expired Vouchers cannot be redeemed. Refill Voucher has a TTL of 25 days. The dates cannot be changed. An expired Voucher is lost and cannot be redeemed, so pay attention to expiry dates:
When referring to working days/hours, we always mean monday-friday from 8am to 18pm UTC. Official holidays are not considered working days. Support is available during such mentioned working hours. Vouchers are generally issued and managed by third parties. Same also for all the services provided by the platform.
When issuing a payment to the system, please wait for payment to be processed. It has no sense to contact the support minutes after payment issued. Please consider that money receiving time frame depends on your bank, value date, type of payment, and time when payment is entered in your bank system. Do not contact our support for asking questions about your bank, bank procedures, or bank timing. Just please contact your bank about that; This is valid for fiat payments and also for any cryptocurrency transaction.
What is a Voucher? By definition, a Voucher is a bond of the redeemable transaction type which is worth a certain value and which may be spent only for specific reasons or on specific goods. Examples include housing, travel, phone, and food vouchers, etc. In this case Marketplace provides Vouchers, issued by third parties, which can be spent (redeemed) for getting a bitcoin face value. For issuers infos and terms of service, please refer to their TOS. Additional issuers may be added to the system without express notice.
- Immediate redemption to the wallet by a Lightning transaction
- Supported by 15+ wallets
- How to redeem the voucher? QR code is scanned from one of the 15+ supported Lightning wallets
- Instructions are clearly mentioned on the voucher
Lightning network vouchers can be redeemed to any wallet supporting LNURL.
LNURL is a super-protocol for interaction between Lightning wallets and third-party services. As of today several wallets support this protocol:
- Wallet of Satoshi
- ZEBEDEE (and bots)
On Chain Voucher
- Network fee depends on how busy the Bitcoin network is, in times of high network pressure fees have been $20+;
- On average time to first confirmation after redeeming the voucher: 45 minutes;
- Supported by all Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin can be redeemed to any generated address;
- How to redeem the voucher: please refer to the instructions on the voucher itself;
Please note that redeeming an on-chain Voucher creates an on-chain bitcoin transaction on producer website or facility. Therefore you need to wait the time for the transaction being confirmed by Bitcoin network. Please do not ask support about that because we cannot interfere with the Bitcoin network.
Liquid bitcoin voucher can be issued as well. They can be redeemed though the Telegram facility, following specifications displayed on it. This type of Voucher is made by a swap-in transaction which converts an on-chain bitcoin Voucher to a liquid one. Please note that the swap-in process needs 2 Bitcoin on-chain confirmations, so the redeem is quite time consuming due to Bitcoin network structure. We cannot influence such a time. The voucher can be redeemed only to a Segwit liquid address (lq1q) and cannot to a legacy one. We strongly suggest to use Blockstream Green as a wallet to receive Liquid-Bitcoin. Liquid Vouchers are issued by the supplier Flyp.
Accumulation plan is a scheduled plan of Voucher issuance. The user selects the type of pre-configured plan he/she prefers and as soon as this is confirmed, a set of orders at specified dates is created. Each amount is sold (with an order id) and scheduled at a certain date for the Voucher to be issued and delivered. When the date comes, the Voucher is issued and transmitted to the user, automatically. There is no constraint about the time of the day. The time can be whenever in the scheduled date. The amount is immediately charged, order-ids are immediately created and activated to the user and the user can always check his/her scheduled plan with a command.
This is a new feature that makes possible to convert Bitcoin onchain / Liquid / Lightning and vice versa. This is a pure crypto digital process. No fiat money is involved in this feature. This feature is made possible by a partnership with Flyp.
With this feature it is possible to send and amount of EUR by a Sepa bank transfer (on coordinates provided at the moment of order) and get bitcoin on a personal bitcoin address. The bitcoin address must be validated as by Swiss Laws, through the digital signature of a message. Bitcoin are sent automatically normally during evening of the day in which money arrived. Each service shows the commission on the Telegram interface. This feature is available both with the Telegram interface and by a Web interface.
The Bitcoin Voucher Bot is a Marketplace, which sells vouchers issued by third parties (Azte co and others). This is not an investment tool. This is just a facility to purchase Vouchers (issued by several providers) through a Telegram interface. The Marketplace itself does not sell bitcoin: third party issued Vouchers are sold instead by respective issuers. For other parties involved, please checkout their conditions. We don’t provide and solicitation or financial informations.
The access to the vending system are not intended for persons who, because of their nationality, business location, domicile or other reasons, are subject to a legal order that prohibits foreign service providers from carrying on business there or that prohibits or restricts legal and natural persons subject to it from accessing such a services.
You confirm and declare that you are accessing the Telegram Bot (Marketplace) on your own initiative, without any solicitation from the Company or any entities connected or partners. You also confirm that it is your full and sole responsibility to find out whether the legislation applicable to you, such as the legislation of your domicile, prohibits you from using the services offered on this facility. The system is not meant to any unlawful activity and must not used to.
Eligibility and client’s statement
By using any service from any of the suppliers listed on The Marketplace, you warrant:
- You use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services;
- You understand and agree that neither BitcoinVoucherBot nor its suppliers operate in prohibited jurisdictions. Partners or banks may refuse to serve a specific country or customer for any reason. We may not ever know this reason.
- Because of the high risk involved, the Services are not intended for use by individuals who are citizens or nationals of or resident in United States of America, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Bahamas, Seychelles or Syria.
- You are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction;
- You agree to pay the fees for Transactions completed via Services as defined by BitcoinVoucherBot, which we may change from time to time.
- You agree that there are risks, associated with Internet-based system, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections and with the Blockchain Protocol, such as any malfunction, unintended function, unexpected functioning of or attack on the Blockchain protocol.
- The user must be the beneficial owner of any funds and the digital currency, the sending address and the destination address for each Transaction. The service is available for personal use only.
- Sending and destination addresses used and/or digital currency exchanged on these services shall not be associated with terrorism, fraud, scam or any type of illegal activity.
- Users hereby indemnify the Marketplace, who are held to have no responsibility, against any direct, indirect, consequential, or any damages of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Service, including but not limited to those arising from users’ personal error and/or misbehavior.
Information provided on the vending system should in no event be construed as piece of advice or a recommendation to buy Bitcoin or to engage in any transaction whatsoever; nor should the information provided be construed as advice of any other type, for example of a fiscal or legal nature.
All of the purchase decisions you take shall be based exclusively on your own assessment of your financial situation, your investment goals and your country of residence. You are solely responsible for such decisions.
Purchases in bitcoin featuring on the vending system are subject to certain risks. The price of cryptocurrencies may fluctuate very much. The future performance of bitcoin cannot be guaranteed by past performance. We recommend that you seek professional advice before making decisions. Do not ask our support team about these topics, we don’t provide such suggestions at all.
Terms and Conditions
@BitcoinVoucherBot is automated system which sells third parties Bitcoin Vouchers with an interconnection network and provide other services based on Bitcoin network. The Bot lives as a Telegram automated Bot. Vouchers are provided by each respective producers; several brokers are available, please refer to their terms and conditions. They are considered accepted when purchasing a Voucher at our facility. The Company and connected partners take no responsibility for what is concerning the voucher itself, since the platform acts as a vendor. Many features inside the Bot are created with external third parties services by API connections. Additional services provided as, EUR/Bitcoin Swaps, Liquid/Bitcoin Swaps, etc. are provided by other third parties.
Limitations. Your Voucher can only be used to redeem bitcoin through by one of the methods displayed on it. Vouchers cannot be reloaded; resold; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; returned for a cash refund or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by us. In case of different orders arising from the same account, they must be paid by the same personal bank account. The user certifies that the bank account is owned by himself/herself, physical person aged 18+, legitimate owner of the bank account, using his/her money and that money came from legitimate origin. These conditions are accepted when proceeding with order. Each redeem address must belong to the same person who sent the money. This is mandatory condition that is accepted when completing an order on the platform.
Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for Vouchers pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. You are responsible for safeguarding your Voucher or Gift Card from unauthorized use. We are not responsible if any Gift Card or Voucher Code is lost, stolen, surreptitiously copied or destroyed, or if your Voucher or Gift Card is used without your permission. There are a variety of Gift Card scams that request payment by Gift Card. The Company is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Gift Card or Voucher or associated to any other service provided by the platform.
By using an Voucher or Gift Card you agree to comply with these terms and conditions, and not to use a Voucher or Gift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to The Company, its affiliates, or its customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Vouchers without a refund, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, and cancel Voucher Codes, if we suspect that a Voucher or Gift Card is obtained, and attempted to be redeemed or used fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO VOUCHERS OR GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A VOUCHER OR GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT VOUCHER OR GIFT CARD AT EITHER THE FIAT FACE VALUE OR BITCOIN VALUE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
General Terms and conditions of Use apply. Complaints or support requests cannot be processed without a valid Voucher Reference Number. When you purchase Vouchers on the Marketplace, receive, or apply a Voucher or Gift Card to your account, you agree that the laws of the supplier which issued the Voucher. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
Voucher Expiration. Vouchers and Gift Cards have a “Time to Live” at the bottom of the Voucher. This is normally 25 days from the date of purchase. You should redeem your voucher immediately after you have purchased it. Vouchers and Gift Cards are not financial instruments or payment methods, have no intrinsic value and are issued only as a means to redeem for Bitcoin. Once a Voucher or Gift Card has expired, it cannot be reactivated. The Voucher expire date is imposed and set by Voucher producers.
Redeeming Your Voucher. The best solution is to redeem your Bitcoin Voucher within 24 hours of purchasing it. Redeem modalities are shown on the Voucher itself. Please follow such notes for that purpose.
The Bitcoin Network. We are not responsible for the speed at which your Bitcoin transaction is confirmed by the Bitcoin network. We are not responsible for the astronomically improbable circumstance of a problem with the Bitcoin network.
Other Services. The Company is not responsible for the Bitcoin wallet services, Bitcoin software or the software of Bitcoin accepting retailers that you redeem your Bitcoin Voucher to.
Proper Conduct. You alone are responsible for your conduct.
Support handled by Telegram group @BitcoinVoucherGroup. All the Telegram Bot software for interconnecting with third parties environments are all rights reserved. Platform operated by The Marketplace, Voucher issued by third party partners. Additional issuers and service providers might be added without notice. Coin Swaps and Fiat swaps are tied to third parties services.